World Cup X
How do you define success? Is it through the medals around one's neck or the legacy they leave behind? Must it incorporate both?
When it comes to World Cup football, memories are often all that remain. Memories of the good and the bad. Occasionally, however, players and teams come along that change the course of football forever, both at home and abroad. They unite and inspire a nation. They add fuel to the fire of dreams the world over. Some teams simply live forever.
And now they're here, in print, in this World Cup magazine celebrating the greatest teams in tournament history. Join a litany of storytelling masters as they take you back in time to celebrate how football peaked thanks to these select bands of brothers.
Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
West Germany: 1974
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time World Cup X is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.