It was the sheer ferocity with which he played that game that marked Ronaldo out as a rare talent. With remarkable skill matched only by his sheer pace and power, the Brazilian stands testament to what is possible on a football pitch. For many, he redefined the boundaries.
From his rise as a teen prodigy to immortality at PSV and Barcelona - where a single season turned him into the world's best player, and by some margin - to the troubles of 1998 and for much of his Inter career, we've charted the highs and lows of O Fenômeno. It's a story of resilience, as demonstrated by his renaissance at Real Madrid and fleeting moments of genius at AC Milan and Corinthians when the world wrote him off.
Featuring art from one of the most respected illustrators around, Stan Chow, and words from all the regulars, we've scoured every detail of Ronaldo's career - from watching him live, memories and videos to those who knew him best - and produced this special print publication.
- Real Madrid
- AC Milan/Corinthians
- Ronaldo's finest kits illustrated
- Greatest goals mapped
- Infographic: Ronaldo in numbers
... and more.
Note: this is a one-off print that won't be released again, so order today if you're keen to grab a copy. It is included as part of subscriptions. All orders are final and this product is likely to sell out.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.