The world's biggest club, what does it mean to be Real Madrid? It means to follow a machine, a juggernaut - something that symbolises power, history and presence. Real Madrid is far more than just another football club, that we all know.
That's why we've gone to extreme lengths with the cover for this magazine - just take a look at that! See if you can spot all the working elements of the Real Madrid machine. From Di Stéfano, Raúl and Butragueño, to Guti, Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos - and a whole lot more in between - this is Real Madrid as you've never seen it before.
- Alfredo Di Stéfano: a life in white
- The homegrown revolution of the 1980s
- The road to La Séptima
- Fernando Redondo
- The cult of Zinedine Zidane
- Florentino Pérez's 'Zidanes y Pavones'
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- The magical madness of Sergio Ramos
- The dark side of the Mou: José in Madrid
- Real Madrid and Brazil: a royal relationship
- La Fábrica
- A history of the Bernabeu
- The evolution of a logo
- The illustrated story of eight great kits
... and so much more.
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.