A These Football Times classic, for our fourth issue in early 2017, we headed to the Netherlands to cover 14 stories from the domestic and international game. It proved to be one of our best sellers and ignited a love affair between the magazine and Dutch football.
After many requests, we're bringing back Netherlands. Reprinted in limited numbers, this is your chance to enjoy one of our best early magazines, inclusive of that incredible Phil Galloway cover. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- The dimensions of a Dutch footballer
- Where is Winston Bogarde?
- The Klass of Jan
- Rob Rensenbrink
- The rise of Robben and Sneijder
- Mission: Voetbal
- Ruud van Nistelrooy
- PSV: 1985-1995
- How the Dutch redesigned football
- The art and war of Cruyff and Van Gaal
- The lost wonder: Ruud Geels
- 50 years of Dutch football through Gullit and Rijkaard
- Oranje Milan
- How the Netherlands infiltrated Madrid and Barcelona
... and much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Netherlands is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.