Mexican football is said to be the greatest of all the great unknowns left in the game today. With a rich and vibrant history and a league that compares against the very best in terms of quality and entertainment, it is a nation often overlooked in the English-speaking football world. But not for much longer.
We've gathered together commentators, authors, Mexican football experts and seasoned writers to bring you 15 long-form features that bring the Aztec nation to the party. Featuring:
- A history of the Estadio Azteca
- A Tale of One City: Monterrey
- Jared Borgetti
- Cuauhtémoc Blanco: the emperor
- Carlos Vela and Giovanni dos Santos
- Hugo Sánchez
- Pep Guardiola: six months in Sinaloa
- Marcelo Bielsa: the Mexico years
- Necaxa 2000
- The colours of Jorge Campos
- Rafael Márquez: defending El Tri for 20 years
- Who owns football in Chiapas?
- Mexico 86: the last days of the innocent
- The great deception of Mexico
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.