*This magazine is now sold out in print and only available digitally.
There isn't another club quite like Celtic. From the raw passion of the fans to the emotion of a unique history, it's a club symbolic of power and glory. From the great names of Stein, McNeill and Johnstone, to the modern heroes like Larsson, Nakamura and Lennon, Celtic have an infectious appeal, one that lingers long after visiting Parkhead.
That history is celebrated in our latest publication - our biggest, at 160 pages. With more commissioned art than ever, never-before-seen photos, and a range of stories that bring this remarkable club's history to life, this is a magazine you won't want to miss out on.
- The foundations of Celtic
- Jock Stein and a club's rise to immortality
- Jimmy Johnstone: the greatest of them all
- Billy McNeill: player, manager, icon, legend
- The Battle of Montevideo: the brutal 1967 Intercontinental Cup
- Sir Kenny Dalglish
- The striking gifts of the 1980s
- Centenary glory: 1987/88
- Old Firm
- Paradise: where dreams are made
- Wim's Wonders: 1997/98
- Henrik Larsson: the king of kings
- The Martin O'Neill years
- The wizardry of Shunsuke Nakamura
- An exclusive interview with Ľubomír Moravčík
- Brendan Rodgers' modern revolution
- Eight great Celtic kits illustrated
... and so much more.
Please allow up to 24 hours for this digital magazine to be processed and emailed to you.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.