Some nations are the game's great pioneers, while others are its fall boys. Brazil, however, are the dreamers, within the minds of themselves and their doting fans.
Join us for this exclusive magazine dedicated to the joy and glory of Brazilian football, and the characters that make the nation's favourite sport so compelling.
Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- Pelé, Santos and an incredible tour to Nigeria
- Juninho Pernambucano: the king of free-kicks
- Adriano: the fleeting emperor
- Garrincha: the joy of the people
- The guts and glory of 1994
- Edmundo: O Animal
- Sócrates and the Corinthians Democracy
- The making of Kaká
- How the tragedy of Chapecoense united a broken Brazil
- How Djalma and Nílton reinvented the full-back role
- Brazil 1982 and the greatest midfield in World Cup history
- PSG's special relationship with Brazilian mavericks
- The world of ABC FC
If you're ordering from outside the UK, please review our shipping policy below.
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Projected dispatch: 30 November