Some nations are the game's great pioneers, while others are its fall boys. Brazil, however, are the dreamers, within the minds of themselves and their doting fans. Join us for this exclusive long-form magazine - with only 2,000 copies available worldwide - dedicated to the joy and glory of Brazilian football, and the characters that make the nation's favourite sport so compelling.
- How Pelé and Santos ceased war in Nigeria
- Juninho Pernambucano: the king of free-kicks
- Adriano: the fleeting emperor
- Garrincha: the joy of the people
- The guts and glory of 1994
- Edmundo: O Animal
- Sócrates and the Corinthians Democracy
- The making of Kaká
- How the tragedy of Chapecoense united a broken Brazil
- Romário: Baixinho
- How Djalma and Nílton reinvented the full-back role
- Brazil 1982 and the greatest midfield in World Cup history
- PSG's special relationship with Brazilian mavericks
- The world of ABC FC
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.