In so many ways, Borussia Dortmund are the envy of the football world. With the fans and club boasting a unique relationship, the Westfalenstadion doors have welcomed some of the greatest players in the sport's history, many of whom have helped etch der BVB's name in the German and European game.
Amidst the highs, however, have come some crippling lows, as the club battled to stay afloat, the victim of mismanagement. But through it all, they stand today as a picture of what a modern club can and should be, blending elements necessary for survival with traditional views that make the Südtribüne and beyond such a cathedral of worship for fans across the world.
Welcome to issue three of the club series by These Football Times. This is 120 pages of original photos, art, design and words dedicated to Borussia Dortmund. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- The foundations of Borussia Dortmund
- Lars Ricken
- The unique relationship between der BVB and its fans
- How Jürgen Klopp built an empire from ruins
- Tomáš Rosický
- Paul Lambert: the Scottish brick in the yellow wall
- How a troubled 80s gave rise to the golden 90s
- The fall of Borussia Dortmund
- Matthias Sammer
- Yellow Fever: how the academy continues to shape der BVB
- Illustrated: the club's eight greatest kits
- The evolution of a logo
- ... and so much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Borussia Dortmund is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.