Argentina, Netherlands, Germany; it had to be Italy next. And where better to go than the iconic world of AS Roma. We headed out to Rome, spoke to one of the best Italian talents of his generation in Nicolò Zaniolo, got the inside story on De Rossi, Totti, 2001, Montella and Conti from those in the know, and formed a list of 14 features that'll have you hooked.
Working alongside the club in its productions, featuring various illustrators and photographers from within Rome and beyond, we've made subtle changes to the design and added a new cover worthy of the club's history in this limited reprint run. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- Nicolò Zaniolo sits down with These Football Times
- Francesco Totti
- Daniele De Rossi
- Roma Twitter: the inside story of a social media team that changed football
- Cafu x Candela: the wing-backs a decade ahead of their time
- Vincenzo Montella
- Derby della Capitale
- The brilliant and bonkers world of 1980s Roma
- Bruno Conti
- Totti > De Rossi > Florenzi > Pellegrini: the Roman bloodline
- Politics, subterfuge and glory: a history of Roma's iconic stadiums
- The foundations of Roma
- The eight greatest kits in Giallorossi history
- The evolution of a logo
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Roma is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.