*This magazine is now sold out in print and only available digitally.
There have been legends: Charlie George, Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry; there have been masterminds: Herbert Chapman, George Graham, Arsène Wenger; and there have been moments: 1989, 1998, 2004. From the sunshine of Highbury has grown a club that has shaped and defined English football. That club is Arsenal.
In our biggest, most ambitious magazine to date, the glory of Arsenal is celebrated like never before. We've commissioned more artists and writers than ever, sourced through thousands of photos, and put together a stunning, engrossing magazine.
- The birth and rise of Arsenal
- The Irish revolution
- The George Graham diaries
- Rocky x Wright
- Tony Adams
- London is Red: the derby
- Highbury love
- The disputed genius of Arsène Wenger
- Dennis Bergkamp
- The French connection
- Thierry Henry
- The lineage of great goalkeepers
- How Arsenal pioneered the rise of the women's game
- Santi Cazorla
- The evolution of a logo
- Eight legendary kits: an illustrated story
Please allow up to 24 hours for this digital magazine to be processed and emailed to you.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.