In response to your requests, we'll be going through a number of reprints this year. We're truly humbled by our growth over the past 12-18 months and want everyone to have the chance to complete their collections. As such, Ajax is back in stock and available to order.
No club has given more to world football than Ajax. From the Totaalvoetbal of Rinus Michels to the rare genius of Johan Cruyff, the club has provided a microcosm of Dutch ingenuity and innovation. But beyond the famous godfathers lay so many unparalleled stories, and a few with new slants.
Welcome to issue two of the club series by These Football Times. This is 140 pages of original photos, art and words dedicated to Ajax.
Note: this magazine will not form part of any subscription so will need to be ordered separately by all. This is due to the cost involved with re-licensing content, and our way of avoiding charging anyone a penny more than they need to pay for the magazine itself.
- The making of Ajax
- How Amsterdam changed the face of world football
- The homes of Ajax
- The Louis van Gaal diaries
- The making of Marco van Basten
- Jari Litmanen
- Johan Cruyff: the player
- Johan Cruyff: the manager
- Dennis Bergkamp at Ajax
- Ștefan Kovács: the made who bettered Rinus Michels' Ajax
- Ajax of Africa
- De Toekomst: the dream factory
- The eight greatest kits in Ajax history
- The evolution of a logo
... and so much more!
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.