It's taken over three years but we're finally heading home, specifically to Liverpool for our club magazine series. And why not? With a history as rich as any club in the game, stories that transcend time and generations, and an unbroken lineage of greats, Liverpool picks itself.
We've gone all out for this issue, recruiting big-name Liverpool fans and journalists, and sat down with Jamie Carragher for a no holds barred interview. Between all that is a whopping 160 pages of stories, from Shankly and Klopp to Barnes and Gerrard (and a whole lot more besides), featuring iconic photos, original art and beautiful words.
Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- Bill Shankly and the masterminding of a new empire
- The ballad of Bob Paisley
- Sir Kenny Dalglish
- Culture Club: what it means to be a Red
- John Barnes
- The magic and the madness of the Roy Evans years
- Gérard Houllier and the rebuilding of Liverpool
- Rafa Benítez
- Xabi Alonso
- Steven Gerrard
- One-on-one with Jamie Carragher
- Jürgen Klopp and the second revolution
- From Hunt to Bobby: Liverpool's unbroken lineage of world-class strikers
- Crown to Candy to Carlsberg: eight great kits illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
... and so much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Liverpool is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.