In so many ways, Borussia Dortmund are the envy of the football world. With the fans and club boasting a unique relationship, the Westfalenstadion doors have welcomed some of the greatest players in the sport's history, many of whom have helped etch der BVB's name in the German and European game.
Amidst the highs, however, have come some crippling lows, as the club battled to stay afloat, the victim of mismanagement. But through it all, they stand today as a picture of what a modern club can and should be, blending elements necessary for survival with traditional views that make the Südtribüne and beyond such a cathedral of worship for fans across the world.
Welcome to issue three of the club series by These Football Times. This is 120 pages of original photos, art, design and words dedicated to Borussia Dortmund. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- The foundations of Borussia Dortmund
- Lars Ricken
- The unique relationship between der BVB and its fans
- How Jürgen Klopp built an empire from ruins
- Tomáš Rosický
- Paul Lambert: the Scottish brick in the yellow wall
- How a troubled 80s gave rise to the golden 90s
- The fall of Borussia Dortmund
- Matthias Sammer
- Yellow Fever: how the academy continues to shape der BVB
- Illustrated: the club's eight greatest kits
- The evolution of a logo
- ... and so much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Borussia Dortmund is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.