Argentina, Netherlands, Germany; it had to be Italy next. And where better to go than the iconic world of AS Roma. We headed out to Rome, spoke to one of the best Italian talents of his generation in Nicolò Zaniolo, got the inside story on De Rossi, Totti, 2001, Montella and Conti from those in the know, and formed a list of 14 features that'll have you hooked.
Working alongside the club in its productions, featuring various illustrators and photographers from within Rome and beyond, we've made subtle changes to the design and added a new cover worthy of the club's history in this limited run.
- Nicolò Zaniolo sits down with These Football Times
- Francesco Totti
- Daniele De Rossi
- Roma Twitter: the inside story of a social media team that changed football
- Cafu x Candela: the wing-backs a decade ahead of their time
- Vincenzo Montella
- Derby della Capitale
- The brilliant and bonkers world of 1980s Roma
- Bruno Conti
- Totti > De Rossi > Florenzi > Pellegrini: the Roman bloodline
- Politics, subterfuge and glory: a history of Roma's iconic stadiums
- The foundations of Roma
- The eight greatest kits in Giallorossi history
- The evolution of a logo
As a result of staff shortages and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America. This is compounded by the ongoing Royal Mail strikes.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times do not take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario. For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
For EU customers: you may now be liable to pay import duties if you have ordered on an untracked service. If you are awaiting a package, the local customs agents may request payment before they release it. They will usually contact you via email or phone but sometimes need to be proactively reached out to in advance to find out if there is a duty to be paid. These Football Times take no liability for delays caused by this process as it is entirely beyond our control.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery following dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-5 business days)
UK Tracked (1-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (5-21 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within five business days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within three business days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times do not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 5 and 21 business days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times do not take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.
The only way to guarantee all future copies of the magazines, regardless of whether they sell out, is to subscribe for four issues. Sit back, relax, and wait for it to drop through the letterbox