They were once the kings of England. And they so nearly came close to being the kings of Europe. As time ebbed and flowed, Leeds United would rise once more - twice, in fact - bringing the good days back to Elland Road through Howard Wilkinson and David O'Leary.
And then, bang. Sixteen years of solitude. But Leeds are back where they belong today, gracing the Premier League once again thanks to Marcelo Bielsa.
To celebrate their renaissance, this is a stunning 150-page magazine exploring the greatest highs and crushing lows of Leeds - the stories that matter. From heroes including Charlton, Bremner, Viduka and Pablo to the great sides of Revie, Wilkinson and O'Leary, all the way through to Bielsa, this is Leeds United. Featuring:
- John Charles
- The making of Don Revie's Leeds
- Billy Bremner
- Jack Charlton on both sides of the touchline
- The 44 days of Clough and Stein
- A history of Elland Road
- Sergeant Wilko and his band of brothers
- The magic and madness of Eric Cantona
- The David O'Leary years
- Kewell and Viduka: the wizards of Oz
- 16 years of solitude
- The man from afar: Marcelo Bielsa
- The magic of Pablo
- Leeds as a noun
- Eight great kits illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
... and much more
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Released 18 January