As a result of the pandemic and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we only dispatch once a week.
For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it will always be stated.
Please note key information for shipping queries:
- All untracked magazines dispatched in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered.
- All tracked magazines dispatched in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch and can be followed from dispatch to delivery.
- For international deliveries, untracked magazines are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is service that can currently take 3-6 weeks. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked international services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies.
- For all global deliveries, tracked magazines are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can take between 12 and 16 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer. These Football Times will cover replacement copies for lost/missing packages.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it as it will be beyond our control. If it is returned to us, however, we will be happy to re-send.
- For any tracked deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine, particularly outside the UK.