UEFA Cup glory. The Champions League finals. Kempes, Baraja, López, Mendieta, Aimar, Ayala, Villa - the list goes on. Oh, glorious Valencia, how you've brought us joy down the years.
We've teamed up with Los Che to bring you a magazine that celebrates everything great about this very special club. From the little-told story of Mundo - still one of LaLiga's most prolific strikers - through to a rise after relegation in 1986 and the iconic Cúper and Rafa eras, we've gone through almost a century of history to bring you this magazine.
Inside you'll find more art than ever and an exclusive interview with club captain José Gayà, one of the game's best left-backs. That's alongside the usual design and in-depth writing. We hope to have done this proud club justice.
- The tale of Mundo, Valencia's greatest goalscorer
- El Matador: Mario Kempes in Spain
- How Valencia rebuilt after relegation in 1986
- The magic and madness of Santiago Cañizares
- Claudio López and his electric peak
- Gaizka Mendieta
- The Héctor Cúper renaissance
- The glory of Rafa Benítez
- Pablo Aimar: the Valencia diaries
- David Albelda and Rubén Baraja: Valencia's greatest midfield pairing
- The Villa, Silva and Mata years
- Dani Parejo: a fitting modern hero
- A chat with José Gayà on all things Valencia and football
- A unique infographic celebrating Valencia's key numbers
- Eight great kits illustrated
... and much more
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. Royal Mail refuse to help in this scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date Royal Mail timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-45 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.