The Battle of the 10s
There's something mystical and mythical about the number 10. Though we live in an age where the classic, languid style of moody playmaker has been phased out of operation at the top of the game, their memories live on in the form of the unmistakable genius they left behind. They captivated us, placing us under a spell with their magic.
That's why we created this special, one-off magazine pitting the greatest number 10s against each other. Bolstered by some of the finest writing in the game and art by the brilliant Federico Manasse, this feast of football nostalgia and incredible images from yesteryear brings the greatest names to print.
Dennis Bergkamp vs Juan Román Riquelme
Gheorghe Hagi vs Michael Laudrup
Francesco Totti vs Ronaldinho
Michel Platini vs Zico
Roberto Baggio vs Zinedine Zidane
Pelé vs Ferenc Puskás
Lionel Messi vs Diego Maradona
Eusébio vs Denis Law
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.