The ponytail. The shimmies. The dribbles. The free-kicks. The genius. The divinity. Roberto Baggio was every footballer we've ever loved at once. And yet his story is littered with pain, doubt and moments of tragedy. It's a script few could've written when he made his debut at Vicenza in 1982.
Calcio's greatest icon, and for many its greatest player, the life of Baggio is as intoxicating as it is epic - and it's worth recounting. That's why, following Diego Maradona, the second issue of our player series covers the Italian maestro in all his glory.
Featuring art from our favourite illustrators, including that Osvaldo Casanova cover, and words from all the regulars, we've scoured every detail of Baggio's career - from watching him live, memories and videos to those who knew him best - and produced this special print publication.
- AC Milan
- Baggio's finest kits illustrated
- Infographic: Baggio in numbers
... and more.
Note: this is a one-off print that won't be released again, so order today if you're keen to grab a copy. It is included as part of subscriptions. All orders are final and this product is likely to sell out.
As a result of staff shortages and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America. This includes delays at customs, which we cannot control.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times do not take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery following dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-5 business days)
UK Tracked (1-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within five business days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within three business days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times do not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 business days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times do not take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.