We're excited about this one! Those red and white stripes. Remember Ronaldo? Romário? Remember Guus Hiddink's record-breakers? 1988? Koeman, Gullit, Nilis, Van Nistelrooy? Where do we begin? Well, Willy van der Kuijlen - the Eredivisie's greatest goalscorer - and the Van de Kerkhof twins is a good start. Welcome to the marvellous world of PSV.
We've teamed up with the club and Puma to deliver an ode to the Eindhoven giants, whose history is littered with the greats - those widely acknowledged and those less so. Behind that stunning Javier Arrés cover, you'll find 150 pages of original art, rare photos, some of the best writing around, and long-form features on:
- A history of bright ideas: the relationship between Philips and PSV
- The rise of a new PSV in the 1970s
- Willy van der Kuijlen: PSV and the Eredivisie's greatest goalscorer
- Twins. Kings. Icons: the Van de Kerkhof brothers
- Philips Stadion
- Guus Hiddink I: the rise to 1988
- Guus Hiddink II: the second coming
- Sir Bobby Robson at PSV
- The currency of goals: Nilis, Van Nistelrooy and Kežman
- The school of Phillip Cocu
- Developing footballers the PSV way
- Eight great kits illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone. Released 23-25 November.
Whilst we've got you, complete your collection with The Art of PSV, a stunning A3 creation designed by From 12 Yards featuring nine illustrated kits from the magazine.