We're excited about this one! Those red and white stripes. Remember Ronaldo? Romário? Remember Guus Hiddink's record-breakers? 1988? Koeman, Gullit, Nilis, Van Nistelrooy? Where do we begin? Well, Willy van der Kuijlen - the Eredivisie's greatest goalscorer - and the Van de Kerkhof twins is a good start. Welcome to the marvellous world of PSV.
We've teamed up with the club and Puma to deliver an ode to the Eindhoven giants, whose history is littered with the greats - those widely acknowledged and those less so. Behind that stunning Javier Arrés cover, you'll find 150 pages of original art, rare photos, some of the best writing around, and long-form features on:
- A history of bright ideas: the relationship between Philips and PSV
- The rise of a new PSV in the 1970s
- Willy van der Kuijlen: PSV and the Eredivisie's greatest goalscorer
- Twins. Kings. Icons: the Van de Kerkhof brothers
- Philips Stadion
- Guus Hiddink I: the rise to 1988
- Guus Hiddink II: the second coming
- Sir Bobby Robson at PSV
- The currency of goals: Nilis, Van Nistelrooy and Kežman
- The school of Phillip Cocu
- Developing footballers the PSV way
- Eight great kits illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
As a result of staff shortages and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America. This includes delays at customs, which we cannot control.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times do not take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery following dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-5 business days)
UK Tracked (1-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within five business days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within three business days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times do not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 business days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times do not take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.