The great Italian sports journalist, Gianni Brera, once said: “Calcio is the most beautiful game in the world. Unfortunately, or fortunately, not all those who love calcio are able to understand it.”
Perhaps the same can be said of Juventus. Those who know, love. Those who don't, often hate. To understand this behemoth of the club game, you need to delve deep into its history; to its foundations; to the people who made it what it is today. Beyond the trophies and unprecedented glory in Italy, Juventus is more than just a football club. It's a way of life.
In this special edition covering a century in black and white, the names, the battles, the glories, the controversies and the timeless influence are brought to life in print. From Boniperti, Charles and Platini, to Nedvěd, Buffon and Del Piero - and a whole lot more in between - we've recruited our very best to produce this 150-page magazine.
Behind that Javier Arrés Turin-inspired cover, you'll find features on:
- The shaping of Juventus by Giampiero Boniperti
- Il Gigante Buono: John Charles in Turin
- Roberto Bettega
- Gaetano Scirea lives forever
- The Platini before Platini
- The long way back: 1986-1995
- Marcello Lippi and the reinvention of Juventus
- Alessandro Del Piero
- Zinedine Zidane: the Juventus diaries
- La Furia Ceca: Pavel Nedvěd
- David Trezeguet
- Calciopoli and a year in Serie B
- Gianluigi Buffon
- Antonio Conte and a modern era of dominance
- The Juventus Stadium illustrated fact file
- The greatest Bianconeri kits
- The evolution of a logo
- A history of glory: Juventus season-by-season 1929-2022
- ... and much more
If you're ordering from outside the UK, please review our shipping policy below.
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Dispatch: 18-20 July
As a result of staff shortages and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America. This includes delays at customs, which we cannot control.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times do not take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery following dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-5 business days)
UK Tracked (1-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within five business days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within three business days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times do not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 business days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times do not take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.