It is often said that a football club is merely an extension of the city it resides in. That it's a mirror of the people. Well if that's true, there can be fewer better examples than Fiorentina.
Indeed, if Florence is the city of the Renaissance, then Fiorentina is the club of it. From a birth that goes right back to the Medicis to the ebbs and flows of time, La Viola have tasted the champagne during some epic highs.
But alongside them have come the falls: tales of corruption, mismanagement and tragedy that speak to the very heart of Tuscany. From Baggio, Antognoni, Hamrin and Batistuta to Cecchi Gori, Chiesa, Bernadini and Rui Costa, the story of Fiorentina pulses through the annals of football. It's littered with iconic names.
Underneath that stunning Tony Svedin cover, you'll find 152 pages dazzling in Florentine purple, with all the regular artists and writers, and modern design binding it together. Featuring:
- Fulvio Bernadini and the purple reign
- The last Scudetto
- Kurt Hamrin
- Giancarlo Antognoni
- Sócrates: a year in Florence
- Roberto Baggio: a cultural obsession
- The rise and fall of the Cecchi Gori years
- Gabriel Batistuta
- Rui Costa
- Angelo Di Livio
- The rebirth of Fiorentina
- Luca Toni
- Enrico x Federico: the Chiesa lineage
- Redesigned Evolution of a Logo
- The Artemio Franchi
- Fiorentina by numbers
- Eight great kits illustrated
... and much more
As a result of staff shortages and process changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America. This is compounded by the ongoing Royal Mail strikes.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times do not take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario. For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
For EU customers: you may now be liable to pay import duties. If you are awaiting a package, the local customs agents may request payment before they release it. They will usually contact you via email or phone but sometimes need to be proactively reached out to in advance to find out if there is a duty to be paid. These Football Times take no liability for delays caused by this process as it is entirely beyond our control.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery following dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-5 business days)
UK Tracked (1-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (5-21 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within five business days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within three business days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times do not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 5 and 21 business days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times do not take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.
The only way to guarantee all future copies of the magazines, regardless of whether they sell out, is to subscribe for four issues. Sit back, relax, and wait for it to drop through the letterbox