There isn't another club quite like Celtic. From the raw passion of the fans to the emotion of a unique history, it's a club symbolic of power and glory. From the great names of Stein, McNeill and Johnstone, to the modern heroes like Larsson, Nakamura and Lennon, Celtic have an infectious appeal, one that lingers long after visiting Parkhead.
That history is celebrated in our latest publication - our biggest, at 160 pages. With more commissioned art than ever, never-before-seen photos, and a range of stories that bring this remarkable club's history to life, this is a magazine you won't want to miss out on. Available to order now while stocks last:
- The foundations of Celtic
- Jock Stein and a club's rise to immortality
- Jimmy Johnstone: the greatest of them all
- Billy McNeill: player, manager, icon, legend
- The Battle of Montevideo: the brutal 1967 Intercontinental Cup
- Sir Kenny Dalglish
- The striking gifts of the 1980s
- Centenary glory: 1987/88
- Old Firm
- Paradise: where dreams are made
- Wim's Wonders: 1997/98
- Henrik Larsson: the king of kings
- The Martin O'Neill years
- The wizardry of Shunsuke Nakamura
- An exclusive interview with Ľubomír Moravčík
- Brendan Rodgers' modern revolution
- Eight great Celtic kits illustrated
... and so much more.
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Released on 19 March.