Calcio is back by popular demand, and this time we're headed for the Football Italia years, when Serie A ruled the world and the game's greats headed to the peninsula. Wherever you were, whoever you supported, this was a period of romance, intrigue and class unlike any other in football history.
Featuring all the usual blend of writing, art, design and photography - so much 90s photography! - this print magazine is available now.
Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- The great Serie A title race of 1997/98
- Roberto Baggio: the Juventus diaries
- How Inter won the UEFA Cup and almost got relegated
- The Capocannoniere Club: 1990-1999
- The cult of Sampdoria
- How the Years of Lead gave us Football Italia
- Gabriel Batistuta: the Fiorentina diaries
- From paradiso to inferno: the demise of Napoli
- The rise of Sergio Cragnotti's Lazio
- The Eastern European stars who defined a new-look calcio
- George Weah: the Milan diaries
- Roma: 2001
- The rise and fall of Parma
- ... and a whole lot more.
If you're ordering from outside the UK, please review our shipping policy below.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Calcio II is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
Dispatch: 18-20 July
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.