Calcio I is back! Four years after its initial release, we're heading back to Italy to revive one of our classics. This is an eclectic magazine featuring a range of stories from Serie A and beyond. It also includes that wonderful cover shot of the San Siro.
With a reprint of Calcio II in the coming months, this is a great chance to get the first of the duo and grow your collection with a timeless print magazine. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- How Venezia became calcio's forgotten relic
- The Camorra, calcio and Napoli
- Denis Law: the prince who became a king in Turin
- Daniele De Rossi
- The crowning of King Claudio
- Roberto Baggio: the Brescia years
- Demystifying Catenaccio
- In defence of calcio
- Giuseppe Rossi and the right knee of eternal disappointment
- The tragedy of Agostino Di Bartolomei
- Massimo Taibi: the blind Venetian
- Álvaro Recoba
- Where do Baggio, Del Piero and Totti rank?
- A life too short: Gigi Meroni
... and much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Calcio I is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.