Calcio I is back! Four years after its initial release, we're heading back to Italy to revive one of our classics. This is an eclectic magazine featuring a range of stories from Serie A and beyond. It also includes that wonderful cover shot of the San Siro.
With a reprint of Calcio II in the coming months, this is a great chance to get the first of the duo and grow your collection with a timeless print magazine. Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- How Venezia became calcio's forgotten relic
- The Camorra, calcio and Napoli
- Denis Law: the prince who became a king in Turin
- Daniele De Rossi
- The crowning of King Claudio
- Roberto Baggio: the Brescia years
- Demystifying Catenaccio
- In defence of calcio
- Giuseppe Rossi and the right knee of eternal disappointment
- The tragedy of Agostino Di Bartolomei
- Massimo Taibi: the blind Venetian
- Álvaro Recoba
- Where do Baggio, Del Piero and Totti rank?
- A life too short: Gigi Meroni
... and much more.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Calcio I is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.