The very first issue from our club magazine series, Boca Juniors take the spotlight.
Featuring design that revolves around the iconic blue and gold of the Bombonera giants, stories on Juan Roman Riquelme, Diego Maradona, Carlos Tevez, Martin Palermo and many more take centre stage as we write, draw and photograph our way through the world of Argentina's biggest club. This updated version also includes a brand new cover by Yoni Weisberg and design tweaks throughout.
Please note: this magazine is not included in any subscription so needs to be ordered separately.
- The friends that formed a superpower
- An insight into Boca's ultras
- A history of La Bombonera
- Martín Palermo: the greatest goalscorer in Boca history
- The three spells of Carlos Tevez
- The Superclásico
- The pause of Juan Román Riquelme
- Mauricio Macri: the president who became president
- Diego Maradona: the Boca diaries
- 2000: when Boca ruled the world
- Guillermo y Gustavo: Boca's Barros Schelotto twins
- Eight legendary Boca kits
- The evolution of a logo
- ... and much more.
If you're ordering from outside the UK, please review our shipping policy below.
Order upon release to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Boca Juniors is reprinted for a while and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
Dispatch: 19-21 September
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.