There have been legends: Charlie George, Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry; there have been masterminds: Herbert Chapman, George Graham, Arsène Wenger; and there have been moments: 1989, 1998, 2004. From the sunshine of Highbury has grown a club that has shaped and defined English football. That club is Arsenal.
In our biggest, most ambitious magazine to date, the glory of Arsenal is celebrated like never before. We've commissioned more artists and writers than ever - aiming to give back what we can during the current crisis - sourced through thousands of photos, and put together a stunning, engrossing magazine.
- The birth and rise of Arsenal
- The Irish revolution
- The George Graham diaries
- Rocky x Wright
- Tony Adams
- London is Red: the derby
- Highbury love
- The disputed genius of Arsène Wenger
- Dennis Bergkamp
- The French connection
- Thierry Henry
- The lineage of great goalkeepers
- How Arsenal pioneered the rise of the women's game
- Santi Cazorla
- The evolution of a logo
- Eight legendary kits: an illustrated story
... and so much more.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.