Well, it's been a long time coming but Argentina is back! Issue one of These Football Times magazine - which has sold online for £300 in the past - is now in stock. No more trawling through eBay to find a copy; get yours directly from us at the usual magazine price.
Back in 2016, when we first launched the magazine, we wanted to kick-off things with something that celebrated a few great stories from the Argentine game. It was raw, unfiltered and the base to what we are now; day one in our story. A fascinating magazine with unique illustrations and writing, this is Argentina. Complete your collection with our rarest magazine to date.
- Córdoba: forever in the shadow of Buenos Aires
- River Plate’s Los Cuatro Fantásticos
- Javier Zanetti: Il Capitan
- Why does Argentina fail to produce world-class goalkeepers?
- Diego Maradona: the Boca Juniors years
- The Oriundi behind Italy’s 1934 World Cup success
- Aimar and Saviola: the greats that never were
- Juan Sebastián Verón: slicker than your average flop
- The on-field menace of Diego Simeone
- Argentina 1978 and the discord of a nation
- Entente Discordial: the tale of British and Irish influence on Argentine football
- Perennial loser or indefatigable underdog? The Héctor Cúper paradox
- El Catalán: understanding Lionel Messi’s troubled career for Argentina
- River Plate: from relegation to champions of South America in four years
... and much more.
Order now to avoid missing out: this will be the last time Argentina is reprinted and once it's gone, it's gone for good.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.