It's been a long time coming but we're finally headed to Africa. Where to begin was our real challenge. Cover a nation, a tournament, a club, a player? The possibilities are endless.
We wanted to do something a little different, something more, so we've trained our radar on the finest 15 forwards in African football history (what a list it is), to be followed in time by an African midfielders issue.
From the undisputed picks like Didier Drogba, Samuel Eto'o and George Weah to the less talked about legends including Kalusha Bwalya, Salif Keïta and Rashidi Yekini, we've teamed up with writers and artists from Africa and beyond to bring you this special print publication covering 15 icons of the game.
Behind that stunning Yoni Weisberg cover, you'll find profiles on:
- Samuel Eto'o
- Abedi Pele
- Hossam Hassan
- Kalusha Bwalya
- Sadio Mané
- George Weah
- Nwankwo Kanu
- Didier Drogba
- Rashidi Yekini
- Benni McCarthy
- Mohamed Salah
- Rabah Madjer
- Roger Milla
- Salif Keïta
- Asamoah Gyan
Order now to avoid missing out. Every other issue has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU and North America.
Note that on an untracked service, only around 70-75% of magazines land outside of the UK. We still offer this service as it keeps costs down, but These Football Times cannot take liability for packages that are not delivered on this service as it's impossible for us to trace it. All mailing companies refuse to help in such a scenario.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK. It may cost more but you have a guarantee that it'll arrive.
Please review up-to-date timeframes for delivery from dispatch below:
UK Untracked (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked (2-3 business days)
International Untracked (12-60 business days)
International Tracked (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can take up to 60 days in cases, though usually lands sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that fail to be delivered on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via International Priority, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact the mailing company or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind and guarantee of delivery, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK.