They were once the kings of England. And they so nearly came close to being the kings of Europe. As time ebbed and flowed, Leeds United would rise once more - twice, in fact - bringing the good days back to Elland Road through Howard Wilkinson and David O'Leary.
And then, bang. Sixteen years of solitude. But Leeds are back where they belong today, gracing the Premier League once again thanks to Marcelo Bielsa.
To celebrate their renaissance, this is a stunning 150-page magazine exploring the greatest highs and crushing lows of Leeds - the stories that matter. From heroes including Charlton, Bremner, Viduka and Pablo to the great sides of Revie, Wilkinson and O'Leary, all the way through to Bielsa, this is Leeds United. Featuring:
- John Charles
- The making of Don Revie's Leeds
- Billy Bremner
- Jack Charlton on both sides of the touchline
- The 44 days of Clough and Stein
- A history of Elland Road
- Sergeant Wilko and his band of brothers
- The magic and madness of Eric Cantona
- The David O'Leary years
- Kewell and Viduka: the wizards of Oz
- 16 years of solitude
- The man from afar: Marcelo Bielsa
- The magic of Pablo
- Leeds as a noun
- Eight great kits illustrated
- The evolution of a logo
... and much more
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
As a result of the pandemic and changes following Brexit, deliveries outside of the UK are taking longer than usual to land, particularly to the EU. Please wait four full weeks before contacting us about a package that has not arrived.
We aim to get all our magazines to customers in the shortest possible time, however, due to the limited size of our team, we usually dispatch once a week. For specific release dates, refer to the magazine page on the online shop, where it'll always be stated.
Please note information for shipping queries:
UK Untracked - Royal Mail (2-7 business days)
UK Tracked - Royal Mail or DHL for large orders (2-3 business days)
International Untracked - Royal Mail (10-40 business days)
International Tracked - Royal Mail (3-17 business days)
- All untracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Second Class post, which should land within seven working days after dispatch. These Football Times do not take liability for any untracked magazines that are not delivered but we will always endeavour to help resolve any problems.
- All tracked deliveries in the UK are sent via Royal Mail First Class post, which should land within two working days after dispatch.
- International untracked deliveries are sent via Royal Mail International Second, which is a non-traceable service that can up to 60 days in rare cases, though usually lands much sooner. The reason we choose an untracked service is to keep the shipping costs as low as possible. These Football Times does not take liability for packages that go missing on untracked services as these cannot be located after dispatch; this includes liability for refunds and replacement copies. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- International Tracked orders are sent via Royal Mail International First, which can broadly take between 3 and 17 working days to reach. This is traceable from dispatch to delivery and a tracking number will be relayed to the customer.
- If a customer enters an incorrect address on their order, These Football Times cannot take liability for a non-delivery. In such an instance, we recommend you contact Royal Mail or your local postal service to resolve it. We will, however, always endeavour to help you resolve any problems.
- For any tracked international deliveries that do not reach the intended destination, in a scenario where the correct address was provided and delivery was not attempted, These Football Times will dispatch a new copy or offer a full refund.
For peace of mind, we recommend purchasing tracked mailing for your magazine if it's going outside the UK or Ireland.