UEFA Cup glory. The Champions League finals. Kempes, Baraja, López, Mendieta, Aimar, Ayala, Villa - the list goes on. Oh, glorious Valencia, how you've brought us joy down the years.
We've teamed up with Los Che to bring you a magazine that celebrates everything great about this very special club. From the little-told story of Mundo - still one of LaLiga's most prolific strikers - through to a rise after relegation in 1986 and the iconic Cúper and Rafa eras, we've gone through almost a century of history to bring you this magazine.
Inside you'll find more art than ever and an exclusive interview with club captain José Gayà, one of the game's best left-backs. That's alongside the usual design and in-depth writing. We hope to have done this proud club justice.
- The tale of Mundo, Valencia's greatest goalscorer
- El Matador: Mario Kempes in Spain
- How Valencia rebuilt after relegation in 1986
- The magic and madness of Santiago Cañizares
- Claudio López and his electric peak
- Gaizka Mendieta
- The Héctor Cúper renaissance
- The glory of Rafa Benítez
- Pablo Aimar: the Valencia diaries
- David Albelda and Rubén Baraja: Valencia's greatest midfield pairing
- The Villa, Silva and Mata years
- Dani Parejo: a fitting modern hero
- A chat with José Gayà on all things Valencia and football
- A unique infographic celebrating Valencia's key numbers
- Eight great kits illustrated
... and much more
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Released 17 May