Introducing: Internazionale. We've been patient but this is a magazine we'd long since wanted to do, with some epic ideas on data, design and art. We've really pushed the boat out this time, with some quite incredible old photos, a design evolution and more.
Inside you'll find everything from Meazza, Herrera and Mazzola to Ronaldo, Zanetti and Mourinho. Inter is the club of the dreamer, of the people, and we really kept that close in production. We think you'll like this.
With a stunning cover featuring 19 legends in honour of their 19 Scudetti, inside you'll find long-form stories on the grandest names - the heroes, the legends, the villains, the immortals. This is Inter as you've never seen the club before in print.
- Giuseppe Meazza
- Helenio Herrera and the Grande Inter years
- Sandro Mazzola and the fulfilment of a promise
- How Giovanni Trapattoni reinvented a stagnant Inter
- Lo Zio: Giuseppe Bergomi
- Matthäus, Klinsmann, Brehme: the other Milanese trinity
- 19 minutes of Álvaro Recoba
- Bobo: the fire and fury of Christian Vieri
- The man at number four: Javier Zanetti
- The José Mourinho peak
- Antonio Conte and a new Inter begininng
- Inter by numbers
- Redesigned Evolution of a Logo
- The Stadio Giuseppe Meazza factfile
- Eight great kits illustrated
... and much more
Order now to avoid missing out: every other issue from the club magazine series has sold out prior to release and once they're gone, they're gone.
Released 16 August