From the brilliant and the sexy to the romantic and the tragic, French football has a history as rich and varied as anywhere on planet earth - and a number of stories rarely divulged in English.
Featuring legends like Thierry Henry, Eric Cantona, Ronaldinho, Youri Djorkaeff and Michel Platini, the Le Havre and Clairefontaine academies, and a host of iconic teams, this is 150 pages of award-winning art and writing.
- The making of Thierry Henry
- Paris Saint-Germain before the petrodollars
- The glory of St-Étienne
- Le Carré Magique: Platini, Tigana, Fernández and Giresse
- Ronaldinho and Jay-Jay Okocha: the PSG diaries
- Clairefontaine: the dream factory
- Robert Pirès
- Michel Platini: the genius and the crook
- Eric Cantona
- Pogba, Payet and Mahrez: the secrets of Le Havre's academy
- Youri Djorkaeff
- The two worlds of Le Classique
- The reinvention of AS Monaco
- David Ginola